November 12, 2011

The new "it" girl

Woohoo, I finally start
my blog, I must say though its been a longgggg way coming...been wanting to start like a year ago but my laziness and procastination has prolonged it this far but im excited its finally here, and I cant wait for the whole world to get to know me through my style. I`ve been asked so many times what my kind of syle is, really I dont know how to answer that, because my style is like a mixture of everything, today im a punk rock chic, tomorow im a classy lady, the day after im a sexy beast,sometimes im a boho babe hehehehe.., the only thing u will NEVER see me in, is a pair of sneaker..ugh! But really, I take inspiration from everywhere,anything and everybody...(my sisters being the number 1 on that list)..I hope that through my subsequence posts you can DY`FINE Me in your own words, follow me on this long adventure...
cheers to what`s to come...








12 comments:

  1. awwwwwhhhhh lord!!! u look AMAZING!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following ur blog. Thanks for following me I've only been blogging about a month myself. These colors look amazing!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colorblocking! I love your jacket! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style in these pics! I myself have only been doing this for a short time. It's really fun and there's so much support out here! **Following**

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool combination of colors.. Makes it feel like spring all over again! Congrats on the blog, I'm only a few posts in myself.

    Mally
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :) and I love your pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh so nice! Lovely blog :) Visit mine http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/ and if you like it follow me! I'll be so grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely and following... Ugh! sneakers...lol love it
    xo Dior

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the different colors you wear. you are the queen of color blocking, and i love your style! new follower, and hope to stay connected. cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete